Every penny raised helps to keep The Point open and accessible to all
You can make a difference!
The Point is run by darts, a registered charity. As a registered charity, every penny raised helps darts to engage more people in creative activities, keep our building open and accessible to all and to develop artists and nurture talent.
A donation of £30 could:
- Pay for a vulnerable young person to come to a creative session that develops the skills needed to live an independent life
- Enable a carer to attend Singing for Memory along with their partner living with dementia
- Pay for materials for children with severe and profound disabilities to try printmaking for the first time
- Contribute towards artist development to develop new approaches to improve confidence and social skills for adults experiencing mental health issues
- Pay for the paint to refresh the walls between exhibitions in the gallery
You can put cash into our donations boxes at The Point or give a cheque for ‘darts (Doncaster Community Arts)’ to one of our reception staff.
You can also donate online.
If you would like to discuss making a donation to us, please contact Sophy Sylvester, Head of Fundraising and Development, on 01302 493994 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Aid allows charities to reclaim tax on a donation made by a UK taxpayer, which means your donations will be worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you.
If you Gift Aid your donations we can claim back from the government 25p for every £1 you donate to darts. This additional income really does make a big difference, so please don’t forget to Gift Aid donations if you are a UK tax payer.